Good conviction on an important case.
1) One accused person convicted U/s 323 IPC and and he is under go J.C for 6 (Six) month SI with Rs-1000/-(One thousand) in c/w KCR PS Case No.2015KCR012 U/s-354(A)/323/506/34 IPC dated 15/11/2015 by the Ld. Court of J.M 2nd class KMP.
1. EXECUTION OF PWA.
==) 01 in c/w case No GR 199/92 U/S 395/397 IPC and 27 of Arms Act namely Khayer Uddin S/O Md. Aftab Uddin of Latiabill, P.S- Salema, arrested By SI Jayanta Halder.
2) RECOVERY OF STOLEN ARTICLES.
==) One water pump from Rakhaltali from the possession of arrested person on 07/02/2016 in c/w Salema PS case No 2016SLM004 U/S 457/380 IPC by SI Pranab Kumar Ghosh
Major Anti liquor raids with an oriented result.
1) On 01-02-2017 Kamalpur PS conducted anti liquor raid and recovered about 50 LTRs C/M liquor as unclaimed U/s 90(ii) T.P Act.
2) On 17-01-2017 Kamalpur PS conducted anti liquor raid and recovered about 20 LTRs C/M liquar U/s 90 (ii) T.P Act.
3)On 20-01-2017 Gandacherra PS conducted anti liquor raid and recovered about 40 Ltrs country made liquor as unclaimed U/s 90(ii) T.P Act.
4) On 02-01-2017 Kamalpur PS conducted anti liquor raid and recovered about 15 LTRs C/M liquar & 156 Bottle Foreign liquor u/s 69 of T.E Act.
5) On 02-01-2017 Kamalpur PS conducted anti liquor raid and recovered about 25 Ltrs country made liquor as unclaimed.
6) On 03-01-2017 Kamalpur PS conducted anti liquor raid and recovered about 25 Ltrs country made liquor as unclaimed.
7) On 03-01-2017 Raishyabari PS conducted anti liquor raid and recovered about 22 Ltrs country made liquor as unclaimed.
8) On 05-01-2017 Gandacherra PS conducted anti liquor raid and recovered about 20 LTRs C/M liquor & 10 Bottle Foreign liquor u/s 69 of T.E Act.
9) On 30-12-2016 Gandacherra PS conducted anti liquor raid and recovered about 23 Ltrs country made liquor as unclaimed.
10) On 31-12-2016 Kamalpur PS conducted anti liquor raid and recovered about 20 Ltrs country made liquor as unclaimed.
11) On 07-02-2017 Gandacherra PS staff conducted anti liquor raid and recovered 43 Bottle Foreign liquor u/s 69 of T.E Act.
12) On 24-01-2017 Manu PS PS conducted anti liquor raid and recovered about 25 Ltrs country made liquor as unclaimed.
13) On 28-01-2017Gandacherra PS conducted anti liquor raid and recovered about 35Ltrs country made liquor as unclaimed.
Anti gambling raid recoveries and arrest.
1) On 21-01-17 Kamalpur PS arrested Three person by SI Kinkar Saha of KMP PS,U/S-12 T.G Act & 90(i) T.P Act & seized Rs- 530/- with some plying cards.
2) On 18-01-17 Chailengta PS arrested One person by SI Sukanta Debbarma of CLT PS,U/s 12 T.G Act & seized Rs- 670/- with some Teer ticket.
3) On 04-01-17 Chailengta PS arrested one person U/S- 12 (A) T.G Act & seized Rs- 1,000/- with some TIR Ticket,
4) On 06-01-17 Ambassa PS arrested one person U/S- 12 (A) T.G Act & seized Rs- 1,100/-,
5) On 16-11-2016 Ambassa PS arrested one person U/S- 12 (A) T.G Act & seized one Jande Munda board with Rs- 1,000/-,
6) On 19-11-2016 Kamalpur PS arrested three persons U/S 12 (A) T.G Act and seized Rs- 420/- and some play cards.
7) On 11-02-17 Kachucherra PS staff arrested one person U/S- 12 T.G Act & seized Rs- 3420/- with some TIR Ticket,
- EXECUTION OF SINE DIE WARRANTs BY DHALAI DISTRICT PS:-
This dictrict has successfully executed arrest of long absconding sine die warrantees. In the financial year 2015-2016, total 56(fifty six) nos of PWAs were executed.
- ANTI-GAMBLING RAID BY AMBASSA PS:-
Different Police Stations under Dhalai District had actively participated in the Anti-Gambling raids. Total 345 nos. of active gamblers were arrested in the district with seizure of various used gambling items like calculators, mobiles, gambling sheets, playing cards, teer tickets etc & huge cash amounting to approximate Rs.3,10,000/- only.
- SEIZURE OF PHENSIDYL BY KAMALPUR PS :-
On 13-05-2015 at about 1230 hrs SDPO Kamalpur along with SI Abhijit Mandal of Kamalpur PS and staff while performing vehicular checking on Kamalpur-Kailyashahar Road at Dhan Chandra Para recovered 695 bottles of phensidyl bottles from the possession of two persons concealed in a Maruti Omni Car bearing registration No. TR01 AN 0370. This refers to Kamalpur PS case No. 35/15 U/S 22 ( C) of NDPS Act. The good work done by the staff was appreciated and rewarded.
- GOOD DETECTION OF MURDER CASE BY GANDACHERRA PS :-
On 21-05-2015, half burnt death body of one Chandra Mala Tripura was found with sharp cut injury on her neck in a deep jungle near New Dalapati under Gandacherra PS. She was found missing since morning of 20-05-2015. The case was detected with arrest of accused along with recovery of weapon of offence within couple of days. This refers to Gandacherra PS case No. 18/15 U/S 302 IPC. The good work done by the PS officer was highly appreciated by not only victim family but also general public expressing confidence on police.
- SEIZURE OF CONTRABRAND ITEMS BY KAMALPUR PS:-
On 05-07-2015 at 0925 hrs acting on a secret information SI Chakla Jamatia along with Kamalpur PS staff laid an ambush at Ararpar and successfully detained one Scorpio bearing No. TR01 G 0295 in which huge numbers of contraband items were found in possession of 05 persons viz. 750 bottles of Chocco and 500 bottles of Corex. This refers to Kamalpur PS case No. 2015KMP047 U/S 2 (C) NDPS Act.
- RECOVERY OF MINOR CHILD BY MANU PS:-
On 10-07-2015, at about 1745 hrs one minor male child of 12 yrs age was recovered from Manughat Market during Muskan Operation.
- SEIZURE OF INDIAN FAKE CURRENCY BY SALEMA PS :-
On 24-07-2015 on the basis of secret information, Inspr.PoushdhanRupini, OC Salema PS and his staff conducted raid in the area of Latiabil and seized Rs.92,000/-fake Indian currency notes of 500 denominations from 02 persons and arrested tthem. This refers to Salema PS case No. 22/15 U/S 489(B)/489(C)/34 IPC and added section 120(B) IPC. The good work done by the PS is worth appreciating.
- DETECTION OF BLIND MURDER CASE BY SALEMA PS:-
On the intervening night of 17-18/08/2015, murder case of one Motoshi Debbarma took place at Batkhauri under Salema PS. Based on the scientific investigation, the blind case was detected & the prime accused namely Jintu Debbarma of Athaibari, PS- Khowai was arrested on the following day along with the involved vehicle from Manu area. Subsequently, weapons of offence used in the crime were also recovered. This refers to Salema PS case No. 2015SLM027 U/S 302 IPC. The good work done by the PS is worth appreciating.
- RECOVERY OF STOLEN MOTOR BIKE BY KAMALPUR PS:-
On the intervening night of 01/02-09-2015, some unknown miscreants has stolen one motor cycle bearing registration No. TR02-9602 (Hero Honda Splender) from the house of Sri Dhananjoy Acharjee of Jamini Kanta Das Para, PS- Kamalpur. OC Kamalpur PS and other PS staff conducted search & raids of the missing bike &successfully recovered the stolen bike within 10 hrs of the incident. Also the two involved thieves were arrested.
- SEIZURE OF AMMUNITION BY AMBASSA PS:-
On 09-09-2015 at 1410 hrs headed by Inspr Deba Prasad Roy, OC Ambassa PS one vehicle bearing No. TR03-1 0249 was detained along with three suspects possessing with them 80 Nos. live rounds of 7.62 mm SLR and 5.56 mm INSAS at Nailahabari on NH-44 coming from Teliamura towards Ambassa. In this connection total 05 persons were arrested. This refers Ambassa PS case No. 33/15 U/S 25(i)(A). Arms Act.
- Some of the Notable convictions of cases for the year 2015 under Dhalai District.
- One accused person convicted. Sentenced to suffer Rigorous Imprisonment for Life, Dated-24/06/2015
On the night of 19/07/2013 one person was murdered at Chapaliapara. This refers to Dhumacherra P/S Case No-03/2013 Dated-20/07/2013 U/S- 457/302 IPC (ST-24(NT/K)2014). After investigation, the IO has submitted charge sheet vide Dhumacherra P/S Charge sheet No-01/2014 Dated-29/01/2014 U/Section 457/302 IPC against the accused person in the Ld Court.
Ld. Court of District Session Judge Court, Unokoti convicted the accused person and sentenced him to undergo Rigorous Imprisonment for Life with fine of Rs-5000/- and in default he will suffer further Imprisonment of 06(Six) months under section 302 of IPC.
- One accused person convicted in Rape Case for 01(one) year & also sentenced to pay fine of Rs-10,000/- Dated-28/07/2015
On 28/07/2015 Ld Court of Addl. District Session Judge Court, Kamalpur convicted accused persons and sentenced him to suffer 01(One) Year Rigorous Imprisonment and to pay fine of Rs-10,000/- and in default he will suffer further Imprisonment of 03(Three) months under section 354 of IPC. He is also sentenced to pay fine of Rs-500/- and in default he will suffer further Imprisonment of 01(One) month under section 341 of IPC. Both the sentence shall run concurrently.
The Case was registered on 29/01/2011 at 1635 hrs on the basis of written complaint of submitted by Miss Chumki Das (15) D/o Lt Subodh Das of No. 02 Kalachari, PS- Kamalpur against accused person namely Sanjib Ghosh (24) S/o lt. Krishna kamalGhosh of No. 02 Kalachari, PS-Kamalpur. This refers Kamalpura PS Case No. 08/2011 Dated- 29/01/2011 U/S- 341/109/376 IPC (ST-21/12, GR-16/11). After completion of investigation, the IO of the case SI Uttam Sarkar of Kamalpur PS submitted Charge Sheet vide Kamalpur P/S Charge sheet No-80/2011, Dated-31/07/2011, U/Section-341/109/376 IPC against the above noted accused person in the Ld Court of Addl. District Session Judge Court, Kamalpur for facing trial.
- Two accused person convicted in Rape with Murder Case & Sentenced to suffer life conviction & death sentence & to pay fine of Rs. 20,000/- Dated-23/09/2015
A case vide No. 03/14 U/s 366(A)/376(2)(1)/302 IPC was registered in Rashyabari PS in c/w murder of one minor girl. It was a blind murder case. The case was detected by the IO Shri Kishore Debbarma, Addl, SP Dhalai. In course of investigation all the involved accused person were arrested. After completion of the investigation, a charge sheet was submitted by the IO against the two involved accused within 03 months of the registration of the case. Custodial trial was held in the above case.
On 23/09/2015 Ld Court of Addl. Session Judge, Kamalpur convicted the 02(two) accused persons & sentenced them to suffer Rigorous life imprisonment & to pay fine of Rs-10,000/- for the offence U/s 376 IPC and sentence to suffer Rigorous imprisonments for 7(seven ) years & to pay fine of Rs-10,000/- for the offence U/s 04 of POCSO Act & also sentenced them to death for offence U/s 302 IPC. The investigation was well appreciated by the common & it played a role in revival of common faith in the criminal justice system.
- Two accused persons convicted for 20(Twenty) years and to pay fine of Rs. 10,000/-(Ten Thousand) each. Dated-26/02/2016
On 26/02/2016 Ld. Addl. Session Judge, Kamalpur has convicted two accused persons to 20 years' rigorous imprisonment and to pay fine of Rs. 10,000/- each for raping a minor girl in September 2014. According to a report, they had forcibly taken away the victim while she was returning home from her uncle’s house, and raped her on September 18, 2014. Her family had lodged a complaint with the Ambassa police station a week after the incident. After investigation of the case, IO submitted Charge Sheet vide Ambassa P/S Charge sheet No-53/2014 Dated-22/12/2014 U/Section 376(D) IPC and 06 of POCSO Act. 2012.